|Home||» Products||» Copper & Copper Alloy Fin Tubes||» Copper & Copper Alloy Fin Tubes|
Copper & Copper Alloy Fin Tubes
We are extensively into manufacturing copper fin tubes and copper alloy fin tubes that are available in wide array of options. These copper tubes find a application in varied industries and have certain features that makes them unique like, flexible copper tubes should be preferred for home fire sprinkler systems and natural gas distribution lines for their superior safety and reliability features. We also offer copper tubes that cater to cladding, roofing, interior decoration and other such construction applications due to its moisture protection, longevity and natural beauty.
There are a variety of Fin Tubes that are available, that caters to the exact and specific requirements of the user, they are follows-
- S/T is characterized as being an integral extended surface tube that has helical fins(19,26,40 on the exterior and is designed basically for shell and tube heat exchanger applications that helps in reducing cost and increasing efficiency.
- Duplex Type S/T Trufin: this variety is made available in varied combinations like(Admiralty finned tube over cupro-nickel liner, Copper finned tube over a steel liner, Aluminum finned tube over an Admiralty liner etc)
- S/T Turbo-Chill : This is an integral extended surface tube that has helical fins(19,26,40) on the outside and on the inside it has integral helical ridges that improves turbulation, thus it gives more balance both inside to outside coefficient ratio and is designed for shell and tube heat exchanger application such as boiling and condensing of hydrocarbons.
- H/F trufin- this is an integral extended surface tube that possesses helical fans on the exterior and is designed basically for application which requires a high outside to inside surface area ratio like heating and cooling gases.
- L/C Turfin: this is a bimetallic extended surface tube that has high integral fins meant for lightweight and economy , Resistance to a specific environment is given by finned on prime surface . It possesses a high outside to inside surface area meant for cooling or heating of gases. L/C Turfin is available in any combinations & in four types spirally wounded fin tubes, like
- Crimped type,
- Wire wounded
- 'L' type
- Plain type